ESCP EUROPE BUSINESS SCHOOL
ESCP Europe MiM Overview
The ESCP EUROPE MiM Review page is crafted for the leaders of tomorrow. It’s currently ranked 6th in the world and has maintained its ranking in top 10 business schools in the world. It provides an opportunity to study in up to 4 countries. The integrated programme curriculum taught across six ESCP Europe campuses, offers the possibility to obtain up to four national degrees in ESCP Europe campus, and the option of dual degrees with 70 academic partners across the world. If you want the international exposure, professional experience and a curriculum that is recognized as one of the best in the world, then ESCP Europe’s Master in Management is one stop for you.
World’s 1st Business School
Obtain 4 National Degrees
70 partners worldwide
|Financial Times ’18||5|
|QS World Rankings ’18||–|
Program and Curriculum
Developed in partnership with top global recruiters, and educational experts, program
- Breaking the Code of True Leadership.
- Corporate Social Responsibility & Sustainable Strategies.
- Design Thinking in Management and Entrepreneurship.
- Emerging Markets Finance
- Foundations of Indian Business Culture
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- International Business and Human Rights
- International Human Resource Management
- Investment Banking & Financial Engineering
- New Public Management and Sector Performance
- Performance Management
- Social Media and Viral Marketing
- The European Model: The European Integration Process – Unity & Diversity
- Berlin campus Finance, Accounting and Management Control (German) NEW International Business 1 (German) International Business 2 (German) International Sales Management (English) NEW Option E Entrepreneurship: Technology and digital economy (English) NEW Sustainability (German)
- London campus Business consulting (English) Creativity marketing management (English) Option E Entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship and innovation (English) NEW
- Madrid campus Business Project Management 1 (English) Business Project Management 2 (English) Marketing and digital strategy (English) Communication and new media (English) Marketing and digital communication (English) (2 semesters) NEW Option E Entrepreneurship (English)
- Paris campus Consulting dynamics and practices (English) Droit et finance (French) Economie (French) Finance – one semester (English) Finance – two semesters (French) Finance d’entreprise (French) Finance de marché (French) Go to market (English) NEW HR Leadership and talent management (English) NEW Option E Entrepreneuriat (French) Information financière et audit (IFA) (French) Innovation (French) International business development (English) Internet of things (English) NEW Management Control (English) NEW Management des industries culturelles et médiatiques (French) Marketing manager (English) Performance management systems (English) Public management (English) Re-think: Alternative models of organisations and management (English) NEW Research in management (English) Stratégie et conseil (French)
- Warsaw campus Finance and Accounting (English) NEW Strategic Management (English) NEW
- Prerequisites Accounting Corporate Law I Costs and Decisions Economics I Finance Information Tools and Skills Marketing Psychology and Management Quantitative Methods
- Advanced Core Courses Corporate Finance Economics II European Business Law and Taxation Financial Reporting IFRS Human Resource Management International Marketing Decisions Management Control Operations Management Organisation and Management Strategy
- Industry Sponsored Satellite Symposium
- Conference for Sustainable Innovation- Designing Tomorrow.
- Agile Project Management.
- Transformation with you.
- Junior Enterprise Club
- Sports and Activities Club
- CALL ON’U
Work Place Objective
- Gain valuable intercultural experience within a company in any country worldwide
- Put theoretical management methods and techniques into practice in a real-life corporate environment
- Reflect on the experience gained, the management methodology used and more globally, the human dimension of the organisations
- Clarify your career goals
Overall ESCP EUROPE MiM Placements are pretty good. With top Global firms coming down to the campus for recruitment. ESCP is the top B-School and companies all over the world look for ESCP graduates.
Top 3 Sectors
Companies recruiting from ESCP
- City Bank
- E & Y
- BNP Paribas
- JP Morgan
Want to know your chances at ESCP EUROPE?
ESCP has a strong alumni network of 30,000+ all over the world. Alumni of this
organisation are placed all over the world in diverse set of organisations from Finance, Banking, Marketing etc. Many of the placements that take place are due to this alumni network. Alumni conferences also take place where students get to interact with the alumni and get some valuable insight.
Some Famous Alumni
- Jean Pierre Raffarin, Former PM of France.
- Michael Barnier, EU Negotiator.
- Franck Petitgas, Global Head of Investment Banking in Morgan Stanley
Partner Universities Worldwide
Candidates must hold a Bachelor degree and have completed at least 3-years studies in universities. Students outside Europe can apply with GAT (Global Admission Test). Candidates can apply to ESCP through SAI. Candidates apply through only one admissions process one time per year. Simultaneously filling ESCP admission application and SAI application is not allowed.
|Rounds Deadline Dates|
|Round 1 10 October 2018|
|Round 2 8 January 2019|
|Round 3 20 February 2019|
|Round 4 17 April 2019|
Next Deadline Approaching in
Connect with ESCP EUROPE
Application Documents of SAI
- Passport or ID
- Transcripts of
- 2 Letter of Recommendations
- GMAT/GRE/CAT OR
- English Test score
- Proof of Payment
The ESCP EUROPE application comprises of 3 long essays and some short answer questions. ESCP takes its essays very seriously and uses it as a medium to understand the strengths and weaknesses of prospective students. So make sure your essays are top notch.
ESCP MiM Long Essays (500 characters)
1) Describe your proudest accomplishments.
2)Describe a situation where you faced failure, what lessons did you learn from it?
3) How does your application benefit the 5 member schools?
4) Did you take part in any extra-curricular activity these past years? ( hobby, non-profit, sport etc..)
ESCP MiM Short Essays (200 characters)
1) Please comment on an international experience that has influenced you in particular and
2) Please comment on your most significant work experience.
3) Please comment on the positions of responsibility you have held at